May 1, 2023
Business Intelligence Analyst
We are a rapidly growing Fintech company specializing in global KYC data verifications, compliance, and advanced fraud defense to support our online ecosystem in various markets worldwide. Our mission is to provide businesses with innovative and effective solutions to mitigate risk and protect their customers, transactions, business, and revenue.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will play a critical role in designing, developing, and maintaining business intelligence dashboards, collaborating with cross-functional teams, providing ad-hoc data analysis, and contributing to the continuous improvement of our business intelligence processes and tools. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment where you can leverage your skills and contribute to our mission.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures
- Inform clients by explaining procedures; answering questions and providing information
- Identify and assess clients Risk Management needs to achieve satisfaction
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting research information and analyzing client needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing data and services information
- Accomplish organization mission by completing projects as needed
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and by participating in educational opportunities
- Adhoc reporting and projects as required
- A multi tasker with oral and written communication skills, phone and data entry skills, team work and people skills, customer oriented with an attention to detail, professionalism, integrity
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance or Technology filed plus 3 year’s experience in senior customer service related positions, preferably in the Risk Management and Financial Security
- Basic knowledge about technical data analysis, functional design, solution development processes and software testing
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs is a plus
- Systems: Proficient in MS Office Suite and MS Excel Intermediate to Advanced knowledge
- Languages: English 90% - Spanish 90%
If you are passionate about sales and want to work in a dynamic and innovative Fintech company, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.