Welcome to the Acuitytec.com website, owned and operated by Acuitytec Limitada
Located and Registered in Costa Rica
Barrio Escalante, Avenida 7, Calle 29, Oficina # 2910, San Jose, Costa Rica
City: Montes de Oca | State: San Jose | Zip: 11503
We may refer to you or any individual that uses our Site as “you” or “your” or a “user.” If we use the term “Acuitytec.com” in addition to us, that term means and includes our agents, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, select unaffiliated companies, assigns, and brands that are owned by, licensed by, and/or partnering with Acuitytec.com.
When we use the term “Site” we mean all website(s) or online solution functionality or services offered through the individual URL or Internet address locations, sites and pages within the Acuitytec.com domain (including all backups, mirror, replacement and substitutes). Unless otherwise noted, when we use the term “Site,” we are including all the content, text, information, images, graphics, postings, files, documents, multimedia materials, software, code, data, logos, brands, service and trademarks, the “look and feel”, as well as the selection and arrangement of items, all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable items and elements and all of the various features, functions and services in, on or associated with our Site and we will use the term “Content” when we refer to them separately. When we use the term “Services” we mean any services provided as an online functionality or feature of the Site.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By using the Site, you represent to Acuitytec.com that:
- You are at least the legal age of majority;
- You are authorized to enter into this Agreement and are able to fulfill and perform the obligations and meet the conditions of a user as specified herein;
- You will not use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that violates any law or regulation, or that infringes the rights of Acuitytec.com or any other third party;
- Any information or data provided to Get it Free by you, if any, will not violate any law or regulation or infringe the rights of Get it Free or any third party; and
- All information that you provide to us in connection with the Site is true and accurate;
RULES OF CONDUCT
- Violate any applicable federal or state laws, regulations, judicial or governmental order, treaties or our rights or the rights of any other person, firm, or enterprise;
- Engage in conduct which is or could be considered libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially or ethically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Acuitytec.com, Acuitytec.com’s employees, or any other person, firm, or enterprise;
- Use the Site for posting or otherwise using malicious or unauthorized code (e.g. viruses, time bombs, cancel bots, worms, Trojan horses, spyware) or other potentially harmful material or information which in any way might interrupt, damage, interfere with, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or communication equipment;
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, disrupt, damage, impair, or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of our Site or with the rights or use and enjoyment by any other party;
- Violate, or attempt to violate any security features of the Site or Service;
- Attempt to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce any of the source code that we use in providing the Site or Service to a human-perceivable form;
- Collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view, or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, submitted, provided, or made available by or concerning any other person, firm, or enterprise;
- Advocate or encourage conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality, including, but not limited to all information, text, displays, photographs, graphics, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof (“Acuitytec.com Content”), are owned by, licensed by, or provided to Acuitytec.com. The Site is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, and thus, we own and retain all rights in the Acuitytec.com Content and the Service.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS FROM THE SITE
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, such links are provided for convenience purposes only. This includes links contained in advertisements, banner advertisements, and sponsored links. We have no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials. We work with a number of partners and affiliates whose Internet sites may be linked with the Site. Because neither we nor our Site has control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
TERM AND TERMINATION
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE
YOU INDEMNIFY US
We have the right, at any time, to assume the defense against any Claim and all negotiations for settlement and compromise and you agree to cooperate with us in any such defense. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claim brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed through the Site or related website(s).
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
OUR SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE IS NO GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THAT ALL OR ANY PART OF OUR SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, PERFORM AS DESCRIBED OR THAT OUR SITE IS ACCURATE, TIMELY, COMPLETE OR ERROR FREE AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON OUR SITE FOR ANY DECISIONS OR ACTIONS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT CHOOSE TO MAKE OR TAKE. WE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU OR YOUR PROPERTY, EVEN IF DUE TO MALICIOUS OR UNAUTHORIZED CODE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING YOU HAVE APPROPRIATE MECHANISMS TO PROTECT AND SECURE YOUR EQUIPMENT, PROGRAMS AND INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU, NOT US, ARE ASSUMING ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE OR BE ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF OUR WEBSITE.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, COST AND/OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR BASIS OF THE CLAIM AND WHETHER OR NOT A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES) IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM USE OF OUR SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES WE PROVIDE TO YOU.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, IF ANY LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES OR LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO THE MAXIMUM LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS PERMITTED.
Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
Headings are purely for reference and shall not affect meaning. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is found by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, you agree that unless it materially affects the entire intent and purpose of this Agreement, the invalidity, voidness, or unenforceability shall affect neither the validity of this Agreement nor the remaining provisions herein, and the provision in question shall be deemed to be replaced with a valid and enforceable provision most closely reflecting the intent and purpose of the original provision. Any provision which must survive any termination of your agreement with us in order to allow us to enforce its meaning shall survive. You may not make or initiate any demand, claim or action against us or any of Acuitytec.com Affiliates, regardless of form or the basis of the claim, more than one (1) year after the cause of action has arisen (or if multiple causes, from the date the first such cause arose).