- April 21, 2021
- Posted by: Jenny Cortes
- Category: General
Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures are critical elements in the effective management of your Cryptocurrency business risks. KYC safeguards go beyond simple policy issuing and recordkeeping and require that all businesses formulate a tiered customer identification program that involves more extensive due diligence for higher risky individuals and includes proactive underwriting procedure for suspicious activities.
KYC procedures have particular relevance to the safety and soundness of Cryptocurrency business, in that:
- They help to protect online businesses reputation and integrity by reducing the likelihood of Cryptocurrency businesses becoming a vehicle for or a victim of financial crime.
- They constitute an essential part of fraud risk management (e.g. by providing the basis for identifying, limiting and controlling risk exposure and liability).
Streamlining KYC and Compliance processes is among the key benefits of Acuitytec‘s solution. We enable Cryptocurrency and ICO merchants to verify users at account creation, KYC checkpoints and transaction level.
You will have instant access to the most efficient and reliable data verification services, all in one place.
By integrating Acuitytec, you have at your disposal:
- Comprehensive KYC competencies
- Automated and optimized user data validation
- Integrated single Risk Management Platform
- 24/7 hands-on Risk Management Team available to assist you
- Dashboard and quick reporting views for enhanced operational performance
- Scalable and configurable capabilities to adapt to future changes
- API, Legacy Integration and Batch Upload solutions
- Acuitytec Certification Site Seals
Move beyond KYC to a comprehensive fraud prevention strategy with Acuitytec’s all-in-one solution.
For more information about our solutions and services, visit our website and chat with our Risk Management professionals: www.acuitytec.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.